Naturally Healthy Skincare products!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Soapie Green Apple Explosion



Today was about a Green Apple Explosion at The Soapie Frolic.  The Fall season is quickly  approaching and I wanted to add a Apple soap to the Fall collection. I wanted something that was a alittle sweet and alittle sour. The best of both Worlds.

This Morning I was back in the Soapie kitchen and the Green Apple Explosion came alive. Its a Cold process soap made with Organic coconut oil, Raw shea butter, Organic olive oil, grapeseed oil with Bentonite clay added in. It smells so yummy. With this soap there is a curing time of 4-6 weeks!

Don't fear my friends, Green Apple Explosion will be ready by Fall. I'm really excited for the 2016 Fall collection and a couple of the Halloween Soaps that are in the works.

Green apple explosion will be cut into 4.5oz bars and cost  $ 6.00 a bar. This soap wont be ready for 4-6 weeks so it will be available for sale after August 28,2016.

We currently Have Blueberry Splat, Fruity POM, Rosy Clay, Orange and Vanilla Honey Yogurt soap Bars on sale for 6.00 a bar or 3 for 15.00.

Feel free to contact me through The Soapie Frolic Website or Lesleyflores73@hotmail.com
I sell through Etsy also.









No comments:

Post a Comment